Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ The Tupis (Native Indians from South America)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ The Tupis (Native Indians from South America)

Hi all! Here come the characteristics of my second Civ project: The Tupis.

Civ Name: The Tupis
    Bonuses: Militaristic and Agricultural (C3C) or Militaristic and Religious (Vanilla and PTW).
    Title and Leader Name: Cacique Cunhambebe.
    Favorite and Shunned Government: Despotism and Fascism (C3C) or Despotism and Republic (Vanilla and PTW).
    Aggression Level: 3 (normal).
    Culture Group: American.
    Noun: Tupis
    Adjective: Tupi.
    Default and Alternative colors: Dark Green (the same of the Aztecs) and Light Green (the same of the Greeks).
    Unique Unit: Tamoios (replace archer, 02 moves by turn, instead 01).
    Civilopedia entry: RACE_TUPIS

- Civilopedia:
    The Tupis are the most important race of the Brazilian native Indians. The Jês, Karibs and Aruaks are other important races. All them have too many divisions, the Tupis, exampling, are divided between Guaranis, Tabajaras, Tamoios and dozens of another tribes. The Tupi groups are linked by the language, societal organization and some cultural tracks. They inhabited the South America coats and some parts of the interior, they have borders with the Jês and other native races. Today, Brazil has 350.000 native Indians, they live in small villages inside the forest, protected by government laws or in big cities. 500 years ago, before the Portuguese and Europeans conquests theirs land, they were more then 5 million, just on nowadays Brazilian territory.
    Cacique Cunhambebe is considerate the great leader of this Civilziation in the game. The cacique are the most import person on Tupi society, they are the leaders of theirs tribes. Cunhambebe, cacique of the Tamoios, fought against the Portuguese in XVI century, the biggest Indian strike against the abuses of the Europeans. He organized his tribe and allies to fight for freedom. This war happened in the coast of nowadays São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro states, the Tupis won the starting battles, but, after have signed a peace agreement, they were betrayed by the Colonists and destroyed.
    Tupis has as bonuses Agricultural (Tupis survive by agriculture, fishing and hunting) and Militaristic (the war is a holy tradition on theirs culture) characteristics. In spite of the peaceful way of live, Tupis concern with theirs warriors. In Vanilla and PTW versions, Tupis are considerate Militaristic and Religious.

- Unique Unit: Tamoios (replace standard archer, 02 moves by turn, instead 01). The Tamoio warriors know theirs territory better then the Portuguese, so they can move faster and surprise the enemies.

- City names list:
    Tupinambá
    Yperoig
    Guarani
    Tapes
    Carijós
    Arachãs
    Tabajara
    Potiguara
    Tupinikim
    Caeté
    Goitaká
    Guajá
    Xeta
    Pernambuco
    Potiú
    Kuruaya
    Sateré-Mawé
    Cinta Larga
    Paiter
    Gavião
    Amanayé
    Tupari
    Anambé
    Aweti
    Kuruaya
    Macurap
    Zoró
    Karo
    Xipaya
    Amondawa
    Karitiana
    Sakurabiat
    Ajuru
    Yudjá
    Aruá
    Aldeia Rio Branco

- Military leaders list:
    Japiaçu
    Caokira
    Pindobuçu
    Marçal Tupã-y
    Seathle
    Momboré-uaçu
    Tijukupapo
    Penakama

- Scientific leaders list:
    Aimberê
    Momboré-Guaçu
    Catarina Paraguaçu
    Pajé Guirá Pepó

That’s all, I’m waiting for suggestions and doubts. If anyone has one, please, post. Oh, there is a file with leaderhead eras preview.

See you!
    Attached Files
    CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Looks nice. Are you planing making more Leaderheads in same style? May be for Brasil in a next, newer version? If not, I think you should try to make them looking more like the other leaderheads in Civ3.
    Arne · Das Civilization Forum

Comment

More Tupis

I'm glad that you enjoy my arts, I launched the version 1.0 of another Civ, the Brazilians, it is available in this same forum. The leaderhead of this civ is similar of the Tupi ones. Unforntunally I know just a little about 3D draw, I'm learning slowly, I hope soon produce my leaderheads using 3D effects, like the game original ones use.

Regards!
      CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Comment

Working...
      X