Help With Adding Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Adding Resources

Can someone help me with adding resources? I already replaced the file but now I'm stuck.

Based on your post it's hard to know exactly what your situation is or what you want to do...

If you are editing a map with the editor you can add resources by clicking on the 'Select Resource' button (marked with a wheat icon), selecting the resource you want from the drop-down menu, and then clicking on whatever tile you want the selected resource to appear on.

In general if you are editing a map that comes from a scenario, when you edit it be sure to 'Save As' a different name, so as not to overwrite the original file.

If you have overwritten a scenario file, you can always re-install those files from your Civ CD.

Hope this helps... bvc

Comment

I'm talking about adding new resources to the whole game, such as cotton or tin. If you know how to do that I would greatly appreciate your help.

Comment

I tink there is a guide to doing that in the creation forum. I know there are lots of threads about adding that sort of thing.

Comment

A proper reply and directions are posted at this link:

Comment

Working...
          X