please help.. map question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help.. map question

I haven't played Civ 3 in a long time. One of the turn offs for me was that I could not play on a large map of Earth and have the civs start where they actually should (i.e. French in France, Zulus in Africa, etc.) Has this been corrected or is there a way I can do this now? In Civ 2 is just used scenario editor to place the starting civs where I wanted. But last I played Civ 3, the scenario editor didn't let you place civs starting points. Thank you!

There are several maps of Earth with all civs in their proper starting positions. Some can be found in the "Files" forum here, others over on www.civfanatics.net

Comment

Re: please help.. map question

Originally posted by Bjones15
      But last I played Civ 3, the scenario editor didn't let you place civs starting points. Thank you!
      Yes, the editor has been much improved since you last looked. You can now do what you're asking for.

Comment

Re: Re: please help.. map question

Originally posted by Willem

Yes, the editor has been much improved since you last looked. You can now do what you're asking for.

I only have the original Civ 3 game. Do I need to buy one of the expansion packs or does the latest patch upgrade the editor so I can place Civ starting locations?

Comment

Nothing was done to the CivIII editor after 1.29F. There is a new editor or C3C and PTW. You can find C3C for about 15 bucks, maybe les with some luck.

Comment

Working...
          X