Sound Directory Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Directory Help

So I decided to buy Conquests after enjoying Civilization for a long time. I installed Conquests only to find errors in finding the music files. I've tried with much pain to figure out why these files aren't being recognized. They're named correctly, however having errors pop up everytime a diplomatic negotiation is about to occur and the game shuts down is really disapointing.

Does anyone know the solution? I've already uninstalled both and reinstalled both, so that isn't what I'm looking for. I've tried looking for a solution on the web and see this place has a large membership status so hopefully someone can offer some help.

How about being more specific about what these errors are ?
    Maybe tell us what files aren't supposedly named correctly ?
    I read on this this forum about a simmilar problem, but haven't got the time to search now.

Also, try installing the 1.15 BETA patch.
    In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Well then here's the error:

Sounds\Diplomusic\DipNaEarlyPeace.mp3 could not be found. Game will now close.

I have the patch, but sadly, the patch isn't covering this. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, so that isn't a solution either. I read a thread elsewhere where some people had this problem on the help forums, but no one actually posted what they did to fix the problem.

Comment

AFAIK, that's an issue with copy protection

Comment

Working...
        X