Nooberific editing problem; crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooberific editing problem; crash

After plowing through the ICON_ etc. additions, I'm finally to the Civ Selection Screen...unfortunately, whenever I click on one of the 3 added civs, it decides to crash me to desktop without even so much as an explanation as to why... Any help?

Will be eternally in debt!

Could you make it a little clearer, what modding you did?
    You added 3 new civs? Now it crashes? How exactly did you so add? And did you delete 3 civs as the game will only 'allow' 31 active civs 'at any one time'.

I like eternally, got a lot of money?

I hope I've helped.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Modded from the generic rules, using the Civ3PTW Editor, and then messing with the text files afterwards, as necessary.

I did delete 3 other Civs, but that still keeps me at 16...

Comment

Sorry, PathFollower someone else will have to step in here as I only have experience with Conquests. And I note it's editor is durable and easy to modify. If you are inclined I would suggest working in it (Conquest game editor) instead.

Anyway, Good Fortune
        The Graveyard Keeper
        Of Creation Forum
        If I can't answer you don't worry
        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I had a similar problem, although the problem ended up being simple for me.

Did you make sure to put
          Art\Flics\**_**.flc in the animations Forward Filename and Reverse Filename boxes?

A common mistake is to simply put something like AB_01 or AB_01.flc in the box, and not the full path. For me, this caused the exact same problem you're claiming.

Comment

Working...
          X