Posting pics to these posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pics to these posts

Does any one know how to post multiple pics using the attach file section below
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

The ones I have seen were just merged with phoshop or something. Not sure you can have two true distinct pics.

Comment

I don't think you can. If you can't merge them like vmxa1 suggests, you just have to use multiple posts to get all your pics up.

Comment

thank you both for this.

looks like I will have to get my photoshop books out afterall... they are gathering dust here somewhere...
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, cos I'm sure I saw multiple pics in a post recently. I'll try to find it again and then maybe we can hunt down the poster for an answer.
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Hi Thriller,

happy hunting
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Found it.....Cort Haus did it over at the AU forum. I've posted a question there for him, so we'll see if he responds.

Comment

I have seen some who can post multiple shots using the [img... that is images from a website...

throuble with these is that when the image is no longer at that link, then you lose the image in the post
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

I've copied the reply since I'm not hi-tech enough to work out how to put in a cross-link! This also refers to IMG, but I guess if you post the pics to your Apolyton account, it won't go away. Looks a bit complicated!

Originally posted by Cort Haus First, go to the upload area of Apolyton and upload the file to your account. Once uploaded, right click on the link to the screenie (in IE) and Copy Shortcut.

Then enclose the link in IMG tags - you can use the IMG button for this in the Post Reply screen, but it puts it at the end and you'll have to move it to where you want in the text.

repeat until allpicsdone();

Comment

Cheers Thriller, good work.
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                    X