No city view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No city view

I have the european version of C3C, originally 1.0, now updated to 1.15. I use the nocd "fix" to spare my drive from funky spinning.

The problem is that there's no way to get into city-view mode. The line isn't there in the right-click menu on the city in map mode, and also there's no "eye" icon in the city-management mode.

Anyone ecountered this drawback ?
    In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

This is how it was done in C3C. you only get the "aerial" view in epic games. They did not implement the new wonders and did not allow any conquest map to have the view.

Comment

But I only played EPIC games !
      Modded them a little, maybe that's the problem. I should try a "pure" epic game, but must get home first.

Thank you for the info, I didn't new that.
      In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

You are welcome and yes it will not work if you have modded it.

Comment

Well, been home, and got things straight.
          If you start any game by "Civ-Content", that is by selecting a scenario, aerial city view is unavailable.
          But I found a way around it, by editing conquests.biq through the editor, and modding it my way (31 civs playable at once, no tech research limits, tech ratio 500, turn limit 1000 and slowed time scale, to fit these turns .)
          The game doesn't know is a scenario, so my beloved city view is back.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of work to me, but glad you got what you need.

Comment

Working...
            X