Secret HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret HQ

I'm playing the Celts, C3C, Emporer, 8 civs, mid-continental, it would have ended but I turned domination off.

With the Religious trait and a new MGL, I decided to switch governments and build the SHQ. Figured what the heck, I'm already building armies, so let's try it. Well, Communism wasn't all that grand - slower tech gains, less dough - even with the SHQ, so I switched back to Free Speech and the land of Democracy.

Guess what! The SHQ works in Democracy, you can only build it in Communism, but it's effect seems to linger. This is great for religious civs!

Which version are you using? This was a bug addressed in one of the patches.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Is it a Bug or is it a Feature?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

A bug and it was addressed with the latest beta patch or at least they said it was. I don't use commie, so I can be sure.

Comment

Yes, this has definitely been fixed in 1.15.

Comment

That's funny that it's been fixed, because I just got the game over the holidays and thought it would have been the latest. I've even looked for patches. Guess I didn't look to hard :-)

Comment

I think the thread with the patch is topped in the Conquest forum.

Comment

Working...
              X