I downloaded the patch last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I downloaded the patch last night

My late game revenue went from -77 to +3000 and I was able to raise my science rate from 10% to 70% and still have +150.

No wonder I was finding this game so tough
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Which patch are you using, there's like 28 differnt ones now.

Comment

The English language version of the latest one - it's on the Firaxis site.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

yeah, that initial release was buggered. Your forbidden palace was probalby doing nothing before, and is functioning now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          The English language version of the latest one - it's on the Firaxis site.
          I thought they were all on the Firaxis site.

Comment

Way to go AH. the 1.00 was crippled now 1.15 makes it normal, except for the resource issue.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I thought they were all on the Firaxis site.
              As far as I know, only version 1.12 is the latest official one currently available on the Firaxis site...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

there is a link to the 1.15 beta patch on www.civ3.com (apparently since january 21st)

Comment

I just downloaded the 1.15 patch from the Firaxis site five minutes ago, so it's there.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I downloaded this one

Comment

So is version 1..15 now fully supported by Firaxis (one month earlier than originally promised)?

If v 1.15 now fully supports American and International versions of C3C, I guess the PBEM games need to all be updated to the current version (if version 1.15 is, in fact, the currently supported version).

Can we get any formal verification from a Firaxis/Break Away Representative?
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It is a beta same as 1.12 at this point. They made the last one roll up everything from 1.12 and 1.13 so you only need 1.15.

Comment

Well, I just checked the civ3.com site and the only patch they have listed under their support section for Civ 3 Conquests is the BETA 1.12 patch. There is no sign of a download for BETA (or otherwise) 1.15 on the civ3.com support page...so I guess that I've answered my own question....I'll wait until the end of February for an offically supported 1.15 patch.

Comment

You should try the Beta - seems to work fine for me - a huge improvement in productivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X