aaargh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaargh!

I have one demand for C4 - don't use the same sort of music as in C3. I played the Mesopotamia scenario today and I CAN'T GET THE FRIGGING ANCIENT AGE MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD. It has been playing CONTINUOUSLY for about eight hours now.

The Greco-Roman music is better (I just really enjoy the march-time of the drums)! I'll occasionally have it looping (on iTunes) while I play.

Comment

turn it the hell off, and fire up winamp.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I never play the music in game for that reason. Too many hours of the same thing.

Comment

I like the music, but some more songs would be welcome... It gets kinda dul after a few hours but then I just put on winamp or some nice cd
          You saw what you wanted
          You took what you saw
          We know how you did it
          Your method equals wipe out

Comment

hmm.. i had winamp in the background & was playing civ. Suddenly my HDD stops working and just clicks .. its kaputt (broken). I lost all my stuff and had to buy a new HDD. Is there a connection?

Comment

I don't mind the music so much, until I get to the modern age. Then I want to smash my speakers against the wall.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I don't mind the music when I'm playing - I just wish I didn't "like" it so much that it gets STUCK IN MY HEAD.

Oh, and I actually like the modern music

Comment

I enjoy the music! >Except for the modern which I have replaced with some Underworld, Air and Death in Vegas tunes, renamed.
                  Hmm... I wonder what other songs would suit the modern era?

Comment

hmm weird I like the modern music the most...
                    You saw what you wanted
                    You took what you saw
                    We know how you did it
                    Your method equals wipe out

Comment

i like the new c3c tunes, some of them are quite good. can't stand the modern era songs. sounds like ... kenny g. lots of sax and bad electronic keyboard. we couldn't get something that sounds more like good movie themes, like "the rock" or "star wars" or something?

i listen to mp3's mostly these days.

Comment

Originally posted by mactenchi
                        can't stand the modern era songs. sounds like ... kenny g. lots of sax and bad electronic keyboard. ...
                        i listen to mp3's mostly these days.
                        Exactly!!, thats why I replaced those tracks in the folder with mp3's i liked,-moody instrumental stuff.

Comment

I liked the themed music in Colonization where it cycled through a whole list or allowed you to pick you favorite one and just repeated it over and over.

Comment

Working...
                          X