Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh, Feudalism is not destroying my AI Opponent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, Feudalism is not destroying my AI Opponent.

I was concerned that the pop-rushing under fascism was slowly undermining my rival. However, now that war has begun it has proven not to be the case. The unit support under fascism is making the war a tough go. Capturing cities filled w/ infantry takes a while.
    Last edited by dojoboy; January 26, 2004, 19:07.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Feudalism works better for pop rush than despot (no tile penalty so more food) and is effectively the same as communism. You are maybe thinking of fascism but the difference there is the xenophobia tag which seems to drive population down.

Not that I have ever used fascism - it seems to be there as a self destruct mechanism for the AI. Only the larger AI civs can maintain it for any length of time without serious penalty.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Yes, my error. I meant to type Fascism. Doh! Would a mod please correct my title?
      "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
      I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
      --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Working...
      X