Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't commercial allow for cheaper commerce-based improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think cheaper Courthouses would in some ways duplicate the effect of lower corruption the Commericial trait already gets.

Comment

I like the idea of some form of WW boost for Mil. How about adding 10% to the start threshold for any Mil civ. That is not much, but could help.

Well actually 10 to all three thresholds.

Comment

I do not know why nobody have proposed this : Military civilisation should have reduced building cost on Courthouse.

Martial law someone? I think that martial law is applied by military isn't it? So I think that courthouse could have reduced cost to military civilisation since it does not required all the normal infrastructure a civilian courthouse needs.

This could help military trait a little bit.
        Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et saepe vincit

Comment

Martial is when the military or national guard set controls on movement and such. Not really connected to courts, in fact sort of bypasses them.
          It makes the goverment over ride the civial law. As in Japan after the war or when a natural disaster hits.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
            Martial is when the military or national guard set controls on movement and such. Not really connected to courts, in fact sort of bypasses them.
            It makes the goverment over ride the civial law. As in Japan after the war or when a natural disaster hits.
            I believe that's his point: You don't use the courthouses as much, ergo they shouldn't be as expensive?

[ok]
            [ok]

"I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes. "

Comment

In that case as Gilda would say in SNL "never mind".

Comment

Working...
              X