space race victory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space race victory?

I just started playing Civ 3. I have what is probably a stupid question. Once you get your spaceship built how do you launch it? I know while it is being built it will come up and show you what still needs to be done. I have all of the componets done but it didn't come up showing me when the last componet was built. Can anyone tell me how to access it so I can launch?

That's odd, it should automatically take you to the space ship screen when the last part finishes. Are you sure you've built all ten parts?

You can access the spaceship screen by hitting F10. The launch button should show up there when the ship is complete.

Comment

It should launch automatically in CivIII, You would then get the cut scence and the game ends.

Comment

Thank you all. I will try that.

Comment

roselady,

When you build the last component, it will take you to the Spaceship screen. You will not be able to exit that screen without Launching.

IF any other Victory Condition has been satisfied, i.e. the game is 'officially over', you will not be able to view the Spaceship screen or Launch.

This frustrated me in a previous game. I got to the 2050 year end of the game and was 1 or 2 turns from either Spaceship or UN or something. Once the game is officially over, you can't do anything that would construe a 'Victory Condition' (except possibly continue until you've wiped-out everyone else.)

Steven
          "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

i FINALLY FIGURED THAT OUT BECAUSE i HAD ALREADY HAD THE CULTURE VICTORY.

Comment

That will do it.

Comment

Working...
              X