PTW / Conquests concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW / Conquests concepts

Military units can be ordered to "Sentry", what does this do ?

Can saves be placed into the editor and edited ?

I always play on Panagea, on a huge world as the English with all victory conditions on and race headlong through the tech tree to "Republic", I'm interested in the views of experienced players concering "Monachy" and how effective a government it is.

Has anyone ever won on the toughest level ?

Should I plan for a particular type of victory from the start or just see how it goes and plan when approaching the Modern Age.

j_wedd,

The "Sentry" command essentially Fortifies your unit but it will 'wake up' when another unit comes into its view. It's useful if you're wanting to keep watch over certain territory and don't want to have to do something each turn w/ a unit. When it 'wakes up' it will be active and you can see what awoke him. That way, those pesky AI units can't 'sneak' past you.

As far as the other questions, I might suggest the Strategy Forum. There are several treads there giving-out great advise. Most of the REALLY good threads have been TOPed (meaning that they remain at the top of the list and start with the word, 'top'). Some are a bit dated, but even so, are well worth the read.

Steven
    "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
    X