Civ3 Foreigh Advisors Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 Foreigh Advisors Screen

When playing a single player game of Civ3 and you're playing more than 8 civs, when in the foreign advisor screen how do you get to see the foreign players that are not initially shown?

On the PTW and Conquest versions there is a button in the upper left corner marked "more Civs".

Other wise use your Trade Adviser Screen 'F2' to access Civs that are not on Foreign Advisor 'F4'

Of course you can only see them after you have met them or a 3rd party civ has introduced you.

Comment

You can also right-click on any of the Leaderheads and a list of 'other' civs will show-up. Click any one of them to put that leaderhead in the spot. You can only see 7 other (8 including yourself--can't change that one) civs at a time.

Steven
      "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

We could really stand a screen that could handle 32 civs.

Comment

Does the right click work for the basic Civ III, I don't have either expansion and don't really plan to get them any time soon?

Do more than 8 civs show up on the Diplomacy & Espionage buttons on the status window in regular C3? I'm planning to try 12 civs in my next game.
          For the light of a candle to be seen, it must be taken to a dark place. -- UKLG

Comment

Shift Right click to change the view of the advisor in basic civ.

Comment

Working...
            X