No announcement yet.

ROW BETA v1.15 Update Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the files at the official site. Now, I am DLing the "all languages" patch, as I have an European English version and not US English. It is right that I can't DL the US English, right?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

English one works fine for me.
      Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
      Mitsumi Otohime
      Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Nice.........I'll dl the updated English one later.

Comment

The end of February is approaching and Fireaxis will finally be ready with the vanilla version of its patch.

I wait for it

Gunter

Comment

So....

Um...

Where is the Official Official patch from Atari?
            ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
            "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
            Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

Not here yet.

Comment

Sound of silence. Oh well eventually. I wonder if they are making it do more than what was first envisioned?

Comment

Working...
                X