finished all conquests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished all conquests

i was wondering if anyone has played and finished all conquests-scenarios.

and if so: at what level and in which time frame did you do so? which civs did you choose for each scenario?
    Last edited by sabrewolf; January 18, 2004, 06:16.
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

I've played them all on Demi-God, except for the Mesopotamia one. I played that one as my first C3C game (trying out Sid), and lost a Wonder victory the turn before I would have won by points. Starting with equal numbers of cities and units, and being in a position like Babylon is, makes Sid a lot easier.

The Demi-God ones were a lot of fun up to the point where they were 'won', and I stopped playing some of them at that point. Only played WWII (America), Fall of Rome (Sassanids), Age of Discovery (English), and Mesoamerica (Maya) out to completion. Those scenarios seemed to have pretty well balanced civ choices on Demi-God. The WWII one especially, as Japan was very close in victory points up till the end.

The incomplete games were Rise of Rome (Rome), Napoleonic Europe (France), Sengoku (the central orange faction), Middle Ages (Abassids?). Mostly the problem with those games was I ended up chosing the easiest faction and the games were decided very early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
      ...Sengoku (the central orange faction)...

Go figure....
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
        Originally posted by Aeson
        ...Sengoku (the central orange faction)...

Go figure....
        Orange? I think I get that injoke (if it IS an injoke...).
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

It was an injoke. Mr. Orangesoda at it again.

BTW, Aeson, excellent job! I haven't had the time to work on too many of the Conquests, but of the ones I have done so far (Mesopotamia as Phoenicia and Rise of Rome as Rome, both on emperor level) I'd have to agree with you...even with playing a lower level than you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
            It was an injoke. Mr. Orangesoda at it again.
            Oh. I thought it was another injoke than that...

And can someone who has finished all the Conquests describe the Easter Egg video that plays for us?

I haven't gone near the Conquests yet.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

And can someone who has finished all the Conquests describe the Easter Egg video that plays for us?
              I didn't finish them all (actually, I haven't even started one yet), but I watched the video with the Bink player. The military and science advisors say "Good job! We love the king!".

Comment

Working...
              X