Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTILITY: Cracked Civ3ConquestsEdit - v1.22

ekhmm...
    i wrote about it at CFC, but rewrite here too..

few days ago i bought C3C and lokked into the editor. this is what i found:
    -n the improvemetns tab there are new options: "Acts as General Telepad" and "Charm Barrier"
    -units tab: many new, previously hidden optiosn like "Telepad Range" or "Charm"
    -every tab contains 'Add" and "Delete" buttons... i made them visible, but that does not mean i made them working...
    -"difficulty levels" tab now has a working "Delete" button... however there's an interesting text also: "Do not delete any difficulty levels unless permitted by law"...
    -in the "scenario properties" strange "Campaign" text as well as a counter...

current cracked editor comes from 1.22.

here's the link to the "cracked/hacked" editor at civ.org.pl (490kB, ZIP'ped).

(CG)Mendax
    Last edited by Mendax; April 11, 2004, 05:16.
    Don't pack with zips, use Compressia or WinUHA!!!

"F***'em and their law!"

I did some tests with teleport and this is how it seems to work:

A unit that has the teleportability can teleport to a unit with the telepad ability, that is listed among it's legal telepads, and is within the telepad range or to a building with the telepad ability (infinte range).

When you teleport to a unit that unit loses one hitpoint, and you can't teleport to a unit with only one hitpoint

A unit that have the conditions met for doing a teleport will have a icon with a T in it, that says unused control, which does the real teleporting
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

i see there's no big interest here about it, but , oh well...

cracked editor from 1.22 is READY!!!
      DOWNLOAD here

(CG)Mendax
      Don't pack with zips, use Compressia or WinUHA!!!

"F***'em and their law!"

Comment

thanks mendax

i had totally forgotten about teleports, etc

i do wonder why breakaway/firaxis put this in the game after seeing how many bugs _still_ exist after half a year after the release.
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Wow! Teleport? Nice! This could lead to some very interesting modding. Maybe we'll see a Test of Time for Civ3 soon?

But what's the Charm? Hmmm...

(Mendax, maybe people won't answer as they are afraid of lawsuits and stuff... Stuff that we Europeans don't have to care about )

Comment

Working...
          X