is it a good time yet to buy C3C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a good time yet to buy C3C?

okay, i was planning to exchange some of the games i have to get another game....but then thought i could get C3C instead if the other game is not available or still cost to much... (i am jobless at the moment )

i held off from getting C3C mainly to wait until most of the bugs from release were fixed....like, something about the Forgotten Palace or something.

of course....ottawa here still seem to lack in C3C copies...like i swear the stores here didn't seem to bother to stock all that many C3C copies as i wasn't able to find one at downtown Electronic Boutique... :/

like WTF!

-mellian

also, if C3C as the PTW stuff with it, it wouldn't be a big deal if i exchange my copy of PTW?

-mellian

Comment

C3C does have PTW so exchange yours. I have seen it offered here for less than 10 US. I have not seen many copies used in the game stores around here though.

The FP is address as well as they intent to as near as I can tell, so with 1.15 you will be in good shape.

Comment

Yup, buy it now. The full patch will be out soon, and the community is thriving.

Comment

It´s always a good time to buy C3C
          You saw what you wanted
          You took what you saw
          We know how you did it
          Your method equals wipe out

Comment

Yes, buy it. And, I believe Amazon.com is offering it for $9.99 (US).
            "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
            I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
            --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

can i buy it from canada thought?

9.99US in canada dollars would still be cheaper than 39.99....

-mellian

Comment

These products are cheap so if you are going to buy them it would not cost you much.

Comment

No matter if you pay $10 or $30 for it, you will still get your money worth. Just buy it where you can when you can. Bottom line is to just buy it and do what you can to get it. For example, return other games, sell some of your older games on eBay, etc. It really is that good.
                  -PrinceBimz-

Comment

It really is that good.

It's better than THAT!

BTW, current (beta) patch is 1.15 -- get it!

Comment

If you have waited till now maybe you can wait for the end of February when an official patch will be released.

Gunter

Comment

If you are really concerned about having an official released patch that is essentially the same as the beta patches, then you can always play the Conquests (Scenarios) whilst waiting, as there were few modifications needed to them in the patches.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                        X