War Weariness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Weariness

I have a few questions about war weariness.

(1) Is there a good comprehensive list someplace of exactly what factors increase and decrease war weariness, and to what extent each factor affects war weariness?

(2) I don't understand the concept of "negative war weariness" that has been mentioned in some posts. Could somebody please explain that to me?

(3) Are the effects of Universal Suffrage and Police Stations on war weariness cumulative? I have built the Universal Suffrage wonder. Some of the cities on my home continent have police stations, and some don't. Yet the percentage of unhappy workers who say "give peace a chance" is the same in every city on my home continent. Is that because the Universal Suffrage wonder and Police Stations aren't cumulative, or because the factors affecting war weariness are spread across one's empire equally? (Or is it because of some other factor I haven't considered?)

Thanks!

(1) How does war weariness work?

(2) When someone declares war on you, then the war weariness starts out negative. Until you've lost enogh troops or have them in each others' terriories, your citizens will be happier than if there was no war.

(3) As far as I know, they're cumulative and local. Maybe it doesn't count the relief they cause when it determines the percentages?

Comment

Working...
    X