Question on Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Conquest

Okay I was playing Civ3 Conquests as the Vikings and all of the sudden the Carthaginians just dissappear with only one city all the rest are destroyed. My question is how did they just dissappear like that. I know that there wasn't a fight because they just dissappeared all of the sudden and my cities are totally surrounding theirs and I would have know that someone was destroying their cities because they would have to go through my territory. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so confused.

:hmm: Were you ar war with the Carths at the time? It sounds like the Carths abandonded their cities to keep you from taking them...but I've never seen this happen before...

What patch level were you playing (if any)?

Comment

Are you sure the 1 remaining city is still owned by Carthage? If you are playing with elimination enabled, another civ could have taken over one of Carthages cities, which eliminates the whole Carthiginian civ.

Comment

Working...
      X