Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Map Settings

What are your favorite Map Settings?

I enjoy Standard Archepolago and Pangea.

huge, 70% water, continents or pangea, wet, warm, young, raging
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

random, random, random, random, random...

always enjoy getting a little strange...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick

That can be fun, especially when coupled with a random civ. Oh look, I'm the Babylonians. (stupid early golden age).
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Large, large continents, 4 billion
          with default (11) opponents
          Rome or random

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

Huge, Continents, all else random. Anything else just doesn't seem realistic. Couldn't imagine not playing continents, it just feels right to me. The bit when you finally make contact with the other continent is always an exciting bit of every game for me. I tend to pick random for everything else because I'm still not really sure what exact effects they have on terrain lol

Comment

Huge map, everything else random

Comment

RANDOM everything, except size.

Did the people of this world have a choice of what kind of planet they were to get? Hell, did they get to decide what kind of people they were going to be?

Random all and learn to play the hand you were dealt. It also forces you to learn how to take advantage of each trait, unit and stratigies.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

standard/large continents w/ 8 civs, standard other planet settings, me whatever civ I feel like at the time (or random), other civs random, default rules
                    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Huge/Continenents/Max#Civs/Warm/Normal(as apposed to wet or arrid)/Raging
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Huge (256x256)/Pangea/Warm/Wet or Arid/3billion/Raging/Max Players
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Huge map, max civs (that the unmodded game allows), everything else random except I pick a civ...
                          You saw what you wanted
                          You took what you saw
                          We know how you did it
                          Your method equals wipe out

Comment

Working...
                          X