Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dromon - for versatility and cool factor

Enkidu Warrior - allows me to survive at higher difficulty levels

Berserks - amphibious war in the Early Middle Ages - and a decent attacker even without sticking them on a ship

Comment

Sir Ralph expressed my thoughts more clearly than I could. I also have an affection for the berserker. Being able to use seaborne assaults with that nice attack rating...it's so awesome.

Comment

To me, "favorite" does not equal "ones I think are most powerful" (else I would mention Immortals, which I find rather boring). Going with that:

1. Samurai. Just plain cool.
        2. Jaguar Warrior, before the nerf for MP. Early-game madness.
        3. Dromon. I fell in love the first time I saw that Greek fire animation.

Dominae
        And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Anything with extra movement especially panzers, although I don't usually get that far into a game.

Regular tanks are just too easy to counter, the TOW infantry makes quick work of 'em.

Favorite and most used, would be ..... riders, sipahi, gaellic warriors or jaguar warriors.

Problem with jaguar warriors is that ultra early warfare totally undermines all strategic decisions due to the extreme randomness of battles especially in that era.

Comment

Any and all nuclear weapons
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Favorite?? I suppose that would be whichever I'm playing at the time.

I haven't played all of the civs, but have played against them all. The War Elephant has a scary sound that accompanies it as does the Dromon.

I do enjoy the Fortify motion as well as the battle animation of the Samurai.

Steven
              "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                Any and all nuclear weapons
                BFG syndrome never goes away, does it.

Next patch we need a stellar converter.

Comment

Working...
                X