Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New attributes for old tribes?

Hello,
    I skipped the Play the World expansion, but have just purchased and installed the Conquests expansion. I have noticed that the new tribes have more attributes listed, such as:
    Build Preferences
    Preferred Government
    Shunned Government

My question is two fold.

1. ) Do this newly listed attributes affect your chosen tribe as you play them? ( or only the AI )

2. ) If the newly listed attributes do affect your chosen tribe while you play them. Where can I find a list of the new attributes for older tribes? ( such as India or France )

Thank you

Re: New attributes for old tribes?

Originally posted by Whop Guy
    Hello,
    I skipped the Play the World expansion, but have just purchased and installed the Conquests expansion. I have noticed that the new tribes have more attributes listed, such as:
    Build Preferences
    Preferred Government
    Shunned Government

My question is two fold.

1. ) Do this newly listed attributes affect your chosen tribe as you play them? ( or only the AI )
    Those three listed only affect the AI's behavior, yes. (And actually they aren't new attributes, they just weren't listed in the original Civ3 manual). The only things that affect you as a human are the UU, the traits, and the culture group (AI civs will like you a little more if you share the same culture group)

Comment

Working...
    X