increase the limit of 7 civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase the limit of 7 civs

Is it possible to add more civs with the normal Civ 3 Conquests editor or need u a extra progam to do this.
    Can u tell me if u know any?

No, there's no program to add more civs to C3C.

If you want new civs, you have to delete one of the civs from C3C and then addd yours, but 31 (plus barbarias) or 32 without them is the limit. This is hardcoded.

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
    Indiana Jones
    Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

THX @ Slayer

But i don't meant this.
      I have downloaded a user-created big World-Map, but if i want to play it i can only chose 7 rival civs i play against.
      I want to know how i can increase the number of civs??

Comment

Go into the editor and open the map and add more civs. If that doesnt work then increase the size of the map.

Comment

check the scenario properties dialog. I think there is a number of players option
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Number of players is controlled by map size, and can be found under the world size tab of the editor; this is the only way you can increase the number of "slots" available.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
              Number of players is controlled by map size, and can be found under the world size tab of the editor; this is the only way you can increase the number of "slots" available.
              THe mapsize rules for number of player only applies when generating a map or making a clean map. To change the value of an existing map it is In Scenario\Scenarto Properties: Player Options.
              There there is a value Number of Players, and a list of playable civst for the map.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
              X