Forbidden Palace C3C 1.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Palace C3C 1.12

I don't think my FP is working right. I started the game in 1.12, I've tried clicking on the city tile, but no luck. Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

The FP is bugged; in the release version of C3C and to a lesser extent in 1.12 as well. (It's not as bad in 1.12 though; the 1.12 FP will have some good affect, the release FP could actually hurt you at times.) The upcoming beta patch will hopefully resolve the FP's problems.

Comment

Thanks Kloreep, didn't know that!

Comment

It looks like it is about what it is intended to be with 1.12. We are still waiting to see where they will end up. A new patch is due soon (beta).

Comment

Can you confirm that patch FULL1.15beta got this issue fixed ?
          I didn't install it myself yet, but I'd like to know what to expect.
          In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Yes it works fairly well now. It is not like it was before C3C, but you will see improved corruption.

Comment

Thank for the info.

There was a peculiar thing that happend to me with the FP in the game I'm currently playing. (v.1.0)

I was building the FP and lost 3 towns (remote colonies) to the Greeks. Then I noticed that in the city that was building the FP, the production was switched to someting else, and the FP was no longer build-able.

I was a bit puzzeld at first, but I think this was due to my empire dropping bellow the number of cities needed to build the FP. Well, there's a first time for everything, isn't it ?
              In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Working...
              X