Conquests Multitool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquests Multitool

Is anyone working on a update for the Multitool to work with Conquests?

CKayote@worldnet.att.net

I'm working on making stuff compatible right now. it will be released in process step. The first version with partly C3C support (1.05) is out, and adds support for BIQ files version 12.06.

Rigt now I'm doing the final updates to get the mainstream functionallity of the SGE to work, but leave cosmetic suff (as minimap) for later. The UCW will also have to wait, as I don't have time to duplicate all the new editor fields yet, and am hoping for someone to take a look at the flag meanings so that I won't have to do that all for myself.

Hopefully 1.06 will be out this weekend as a second beta with conquest support. I'll than use the feedback from it to nail down other unsupported areas, and work with the cosmic parts and the UCW for the final C3C support release, which will be a full release (New installer and updatemessage to old versions of C3C)

I also need testers of the beta to test and see if PTW or vanilla Civ3 functionallity have been lost during the update since there are some changes involving code related to them too as there are some large changes the savefile format. My knowlege of the format has dropped several percents due to all the new stuff added.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I've just released an experimental version which needs testing.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
      X