Lord of the rings mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the rings mod

Im considering making a lord of the rings mod for civ so im looking for ideas on how the game should funciton. more directly i need help on how to do unit balances most efficently. the orcs are going to be much weaker then the other units in the game but what would be an appropriate rating to give so that there not so weak that they will lose every time or the AI wont bother to attack but not so strong so they will win every battle? And how can i get the AI to attack the places they should be attacking? I was thinking using victory point locations.
    Also I was thinking about just geting rid of the tech because i cant think of any reason to have it. I also need to control very carefully as to how much production each nation gets because in the books numbers were always on the orcs side but the humans and elvs seemed to be much better fighters.
    On the graphics issue i will probably just be useing the regualar game graphics for units there should be enough of the right kind so unless you want to give me a unit to download and very detaild instructions on how to insert it please dont ask me about it.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely

There's already a thread on this idea, on this forum, with lots of cunning ideas...

Comment

Working...
    X