Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW to use C3C campaign units in raéndom maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW to use C3C campaign units in raéndom maps?

Hail .
    There are new units only available in C3C campaign mod (like GI's, Wildcats, light tanks, Yorktown class Carriers etc) How to put them in an classic earth map in the scenarii editor, or in random map?
    "...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum..." but; there is no time for peace, no forgiveness, no respite, there is only war.

There have been so many threads explaining how this is done. Just do a little searching for your answers. It probably won't take you very long to find out.

Comment

Willem, good to see you're still popping in every once and a while.

Habib, if you find the process of adding the new units yourself too overwhelming, you could look at this thread:

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
        Willem, good to see you're still popping in every once and a while.
        I'm still on a regular basis actually. I just don't spend as much time as I did since I don't have my own internet connection at the moment, and the library only allows me a half hour at a time, an hour daily total.

PS Someone should really come up with a new sticky tutorial for adding units and improvements. That one by Plutarch is woefully out of date. I don't have the time myself or I would.
        Last edited by Willem; January 9, 2004, 15:06.

Comment

Re: HOW to use C3C campaign units in raéndom maps?

Originally posted by habib_crayen
          Hail .
          There are new units only available in C3C campaign mod (like GI's, Wildcats, light tanks, Yorktown class Carriers etc) How to put them in an classic earth map in the scenarii editor, or in random map?
          Sorry if I seemed blunt before, but that question comes up almost daily around here. Just take a look in the editor and in the pediaicons.txt file, you should be able to figure it out from there. It's not complicated.

Comment

Ok, i ' msorry i didn't search very long, but you know internet is still expensive for me... However thakns for your help...
            "...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum..." but; there is no time for peace, no forgiveness, no respite, there is only war.

Comment

Working...
            X