Units at Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units at Sea

I’m working on a scenario for my own entertainment and don’t have a ton of experience with the Editor.

Quick question: when placing units on a map, is there a way to place/load units in a galley already placed at sea? I do not seem able to do this.

Thanks.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

From the icon bar atop the editor, (1) choose the Civ you wish to place the unit for (2) then choose the unit and click to place the unit to your heart's content.

-Oz
    ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Thanks. But the problem I am having is once a galley is already at sea, the Editor will not allow me to place a unit into the galley. I am looking for a way to place galleys loaded with units out to sea.
      "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Woops! -- Sorry, I didn't realize that simply placing them wouldn't work. I just tried some kludge stuff too to no avail -- setting archers as sea units; setting them in the same tile as the galley; resetting them to land units -- and they disappear.

*sigh* yet another fine feature from the editor ...

-Oz
        ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Working...
        X