Ideas not so crazy_horserace is on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas not so crazy_horserace is on!!

Well here and on the Conquests forum, the old Empires game has come up round about on various topics. Many of us cut our teeth there so to speak and then moved on to CIV I when it broke onto the gaming world.

Empire has been sold and bought this last year past and brought back to life. And now this summer they are looking to present version two since it's rebirth. I have version one called EDIE and love it EXCEPTING YOU CANNOT EDIT UNIT MOVEMENT RATES. Good new this and other things are changing which brings us here to the offening of a horse race.

Get this working concept I have been screaming for here (which I also believe is the 'future' of computer gaming)

Quote/unquote
    "Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition has Larger Maps, More Players, and a Stronger, Programmable AI

Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition also allows for larger maps and more opponents than previously allowed in the Empire Series. Other Human opponents may participate in a game via Email games or with live play over a network or the Internet.

The computer opponents will evolve in Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition as well. Players will have the opportunity to edit scripts for some computer opponents, enabling the AI's behavior and rules of engagement to be changed. Beyond this, AI gurus with technical programming skill can write their own AI players interfacing with a C++ AI interface. "

Programmable AI gee what an idea!
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere
Working...
X