Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders from elite units

C3C - Middle Ages scenario playing as the English

Following a victory with an elite unit that unit produced a "Great Leader" called Alfred the Great. I already had 0ne Alfred the "Great Leader" leading an Army. Problem - With my second Alfred the Great I could not use him as an Army Leader. I took him to a city with a barracks and tried to load Elite Knights to create an Army, the load button on the interface was not present, neither was the hurry production. Did this new leader represent an additional Monarch, like Queen Malilda or King John ?

I have used Leaders and Armies often and had Great Science Leader so I know about how they function.

I am baffled, what am I missing or is there a bug in there. Any answers, ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance to the Civ community, you know who you are.

It is hard to say as the scenario can have special rules. There was aproblem with the leader names using the same one.
    Last I knew you could not have 2 MGL's at the same time, but could for SGL.

Comment

Did you have 8 cities or more? You need 4 cities for each Army. Were you in a city building a Great Wonder?
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Rommel

I had about 30 cities and still no army possible with my 2nd Alfred the Great ???

Comment

Could you post a save? If it is too large try posting a normal save instead of an autosave. Failing that use the upload feature near at the top.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

If it is a same name problem can you rename either the leader or your original army?
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
            X