What the deal with C3C ROP Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the deal with C3C ROP Prices?

Wierd - I'm being quoted 15gpt for a ROP with a smaller & weaker Civ, and 30gpt by a killer AI with a 4-civ continent to itself.

I've never seen any ROP worth much more than 100g total (5 gpt) - does anyone know if the rules have changed?

btw - I haven't broken any RoP or any other treaty, though I did start 2 wars.

Here's a clue - next turn the Aztecs declare war, cutting off my oil and on the turn I discover flight. Oooh dear.

Comment

CH it sure looks like something was in the wind. I can't say what the prices are as I do so few of them.

Comment

I had numerous RoP agreements in my C3C games so far and the prices were moderate, like in vanilla Civ3 and PtW. Must have been the pending DoW what raised the price in your game. Says something about the cooperation between AIs, too.

Comment

Hmm, I hope that's a coincidence.........but it probably isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Here's a clue - next turn the Aztecs declare war, cutting off my oil and on the turn I discover flight. Oooh dear.
            You've already got some tanks, right?

Poor them.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No, no tanks yet. I might post the game for those who like grappling with killer AI's near to domination.

Comment

Working...
              X