Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis Wants You!

It doesn;t get much better than this...

Firaxis, et al, with limited resources, is continuing to work on CivIII/C3C in the form of pretty meaningful patches.... and they could use some help.

Please refer to this thread:

You wanna create? CREATE for the game itself!!

(And thanks in advance for all of the great work you do!)
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I know a lot of folks don't look at the City View too look at their wonders, but that's one of my favorite parts of actually building a wonder.

I was so disappointed when I couldn't see the Statue of Zeus and others.

Please, please, please, someone with the skills and time, this would be greatly appreciated.
    "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

Comment

I am surprised that nothing has popped up with all the skilled atrist posting mods.

Comment

Hmm, sounds interesting, got any more information?
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Check in the Conquests forum.
          "Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you." - Richard Marcinko

Comment

rpodos sighting!!!

on topic-I hope someone can come up with something

Comment

Working...
            X