MGL producing problems with 1.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGL producing problems with 1.12

I just noticed this but I'm playing Japan (militaristic) and could not produce a Single MGL through a good 15 turn war despite having about 10 elite tanks and 5 elite cavalry taking turns to milk.

The AI sent their multiple SODs as usual and I got none from those. When I went on the offensive, I got none either from my elite units.

This is really strange. I've never had an MGL drought like this. No Hero Epic, but then again, can't get one without having my first MGL.
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Unfortunately it happens like this, in my last game I went it seems like forever w/o a GL(with a Hero Epic). Then I had 4 in about 5 turns. Really weird. I had these armies sitting around waiting to get filled(I had no small wonders on the horizon).
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Yeah, MGL chances can really suck sometimes. Makes you have to become a warmonger just so you can get armies, which kinda works out in the end anyway.'

But I had bad luck with MGL spawning pre-beta-patch using Zulu.

Comment

Funny thing, yesterday I got 3 fairly quick MGL by 10AD and when I finally slapped up the Epic, I have yet to get another after so many wars....

So it can be very streaky. (1.12 patch)

Comment

i got 3 as germany from an archer rush in my last game. well, one was from a spearman on defense, but whatever.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X