No announcement yet.

Do we need to restore courage to barbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes - strengthen the barbs. Like others, I have observed some very curious behavior. At the end-of-era uprising I had a stack of 24 horsies sit in its mountain hut just two tiles from a city. I had a second group of 24 horsies charge towards my fringes in two stacks of 8 and 16. Within 2 tiles of my cities (defended by chariots), all horsies fortified and then allowed themselves to be whittled down 4 - 6 horises per turn. Something pretty dramatic happened to the barb code for C3C.

Catt

Comment

That is just silly. I could see it if the cities had a bunch of Jav throwers backing up troops and the game did not want to cough up a buch of slaves attacking, but man.......

Comment

Originally posted by ducki
        I wonder how we get this to the attention of Jesse - any of you old pros got a line?
        From the changes coming through rapid-fire in beta patches, I think they are watching.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

From the lowkey release of 1.14 I think they got overwhelmed with watching and may be retreating a bit to deal with the deluge of input.
          Hopefully they will see it though.
          "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

Comment

Well the other stuff is more important, but this does make the game look a bit silly. Somewhere after they first toned them down was about right.

Now fane7 could really have it easy, little fear of losing any warriors.

Comment

Working...
            X