Palace and city views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace and city views

Just a question, why were the city and palace views taken out of conquests? They were really cool.
    Revolution Gaming - Revolution Technology

They weren't if you play the Epic game. However, you do not see the new Wonders in the City view (no time for doing these, and it was judged better to spend more time on the game itself).

If you play a Conquest however the Palace View, Aerial View and Spaceship view (IIRC) are all gone. I suppose this is because you can expect altered Wonders, improvements etc for many Conquests, and it just wouldn't fit to have all the old graphics.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

oh, alrighty thanks for ur reply!

While i'm at it, can you remove volcanoes? i don't like them at all....

Comment

If you are in the middle of the game, no. Volcanoes are there to stay.

If you are playing with a map you created yourself you can always remove them with the editor.

If I can suggest: don;t build near volcanoes. Then you can have the fun of watching the AI's precious cities being ruined by lava. I lvoe seeing that!
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i like to modifiy the game rules. but i still like to have the random map generation thing. Any way of taking the volcanoes out of the random map generation?

Comment

You can -kinda- get rid of them by playing on 5 billion year old maps...therefore reducing those massive mountain chains. I saw a 3 billion year old map - you'd hate it
            It's all my territory really, they just squat on it...!
            She didn't declare war on me, she's just playing 'hard to get'...

Comment

lol ok, thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
              X