No announcement yet.

impressed with the AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vet units flag. NO unit property is hardcoded, except MAYBE the worker and leader graphics changes (and I think those are based on combinations of flags too).

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      I've been meaning to post this, whether here or in the Fortresses thread.

Not to shabby.

On the other hand...
      Theseus, am I seeing things? Did the AI fortify a spear and build a fortress! holy cow.

:P
      AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
      Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
      Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

To which I typically laugh, sigh, and continue planning their destruction.

I have lost count of how many times the AI has offered the "world map for your world map and your most advanced tech."

Anybody ever turn a ludicrous AI trade offer around (one where they "will be insulted by this deal") just for fun? I wish I could say "Well, your offer was just as insulting. Now go away."
        One OS to rule them all,
        One OS to find them,
        One OS to bring them all
        and in the darkness bind them.

Comment

Originally posted by dexters
          Theseus, am I seeing things? Did the AI fortify a spear and build a fortress! holy cow.

:P
          Yup... but look at the tile 12 of there!
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Heh. what happened later? Amphib landing by your foces?
            AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
            Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
            Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Yep, simultaneous. Took down all except the capital in one turn, then nailed that the turn after.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with the AI yesterday when I played a game. I played the Greeks and was at war with Rome who was the largest civ (had almost a whole continent). While I was busy trying to stop Rome from being to powerful across the sea the Vikings (my neighbour) moved in alot of troops in my territory. I asked him to remove or declare war. Guess what he did He also had a couple workers in my territory but I didnt bother to attack them beacuse i didnt have that many troops to defend my lands. Anyway enough babbling. Next turn the AI killed all the workers inside my territory so they wouldnt be captured. Never seen anything like that. It almost feeled like the AI thinks
                Raveland:
                A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

Phobos I get your point, but to me if the AI had really been thinking, it would have removed the workers before coming into your land.

Comment

Working...
                  X