BETA patch next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETA patch next week

The Civ3 Conquests BETA (we'll be puting this in capital letters to avoid useless whining ) patch is just around the corner. Jesse Smith reported to us:

Unfortunately, the patch will not be released today. We had to fix a problem with choosing Random Civs in MP which slipped the schedule. It looks like it will be Monday at the earliest.

I believe there wont be some disagreeing if we respond to Firaxis on behalf of the civ community: "Take your time, Christmas isnt here yet!"
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Re: BETA patch next week

Originally posted by MarkG
    The Civ3 Conquests BETA (we'll be puting this in capital letters to avoid useless whining ) patch is just around the corner. Jesse Smith reported to us:

Unfortunately, the patch will not be released today. We had to fix a problem with choosing Random Civs in MP which slipped the schedule. It looks like it will be Monday at the earliest.

I believe there wont be some disagreeing if we respond to Firaxis on behalf of the civ community: "Take your time, Christmas isnt here yet!"
    Yep, I can wait three more days for them to make sure it's right (or at least close since it's a beta patch). Hopefully Sir Ralph can too.

Comment

I'm just happy that Firaxis is supporting and communicating with us as much as they are. Keep up the good work guys and take all the time you need (as long as you release something before Christmas )
      "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do."

Comment

has firaxis posted a complete changelog yet, or will that wait till the patch is released?

wait. i used the word patch. i need warnings. BETA BETA BETA BETA. there.
        it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Well... I guess I'll forgive them this time.

Comment

Originally posted by pauli
            has firaxis posted a complete changelog yet, or will that wait till the patch is released?

wait. i used the word patch. i need warnings. BETA BETA BETA BETA. there.
            Considering how the last changelog they posted was received, I wouldn't hold my breath. I would encourage them to wait until the patch was released to post the changelog.

Comment

I told you guys they were to busy seeing LOTR's this week
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

LOL! LOTR could be the reason but it is a great thing to communicate the status to us. As long as it is out early next week I have no problem. I have off for two weeks and I would like to enjoy the game some next week.

Great work guys!

So long...
                Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

No problem here. Take your time .

As long as it's not till mid of January, that is.

Comment

Well, well, make it so!

Probably Tuesday, then or Wednesday for sure??

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Mark.

Comment

rather take the extra time than screw something up.

Comment

I'm just happy that Firaxis is supporting and communicating with us as much as they are.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Next week is fine...........I can't play this weekend anyway.

Comment

Those who believe C3C is buggy in any way deserve to wait for a patch.

J/K
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X