No announcement yet.

No patch this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corruption through the holidays...it seems appropriate with the level of commercialization we see!
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Whew for a minute I thought thsi was a new update declaring no patch for this week. I hope I won't be seeing that post tomorrow.

Comment

Maybe Firaxis are putting the finishing touches on the new 2 or 3 roll combat system? Didn't they say that the 4-roll system wouldn't be employed in the beta patch?
        Three words :- Increase your medication.

Comment

According to a reported post at CFC, Jesse Smith said the patch was delayed due to a problem with selecting random civs in MP on startup... or something.

He further said that Monday at the earliest..... sounds like we get it before Xmas, but not completely certain when....

/me hopes it comes within 35 hours.... otherwise it will be too LATE for Christmas
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

...as the sun sets on the Pacific Coast of America, are all you again sleeping yet soundly?

PS. Anyone see, hear or know of a good CIV C3C 'Hacker'? I have need of getting into the 'Goody Huts' this Christmas.
            The Graveyard Keeper
            Of Creation Forum
            If I can't answer you don't worry
            I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

It's out!
              Seemingly Benign
              Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

And can be found here:

Comment

Working...