Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking of staying but things were just a tad hectic

Care to tell in your own words Warp?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

One of the big things was that the patch was likely this week.
      Seemingly Benign
      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I saw something about him working on the installer or was that kidding around.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

its clear that they are increasingly looking to fan websites (go 'Poly!) for input regarding changes, additions, etc. That's cool.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

its clear that they are increasingly looking to fan websites

Read: they are running low on both inspiration and creativity
            j/k

To be honest, I think they always have, they are just saying it more often.
            They probably had to go to some PR classes and picked-up a few pointers

Comment

Thanks for posting the log.

Comment

Yes Jesse mentioned he hated working on installers. So that would indicate that the patch contents are done and just need to be packaged for the non-computer literate masses :-)

I did talk with Jesse some after the "moderated" chat as well but he was pretty beat by then.

I think the fan sites have always been key for the Dev, it just lately that the marketing department is realizing that :-)

Merry Christmas

CS
                Global Admin/Owner
                Civilization Players Leagues
                www.civplayers.com
                http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Another piece of important info:

*[Admin]WolfBlade* *Warpstorm-gs* Are there plans for another Civ3 expansion or will we have to wait for Civ4?
                  *TavisJ* we are not planning on developing another expansion for Civ III at this time
                  No more expansions planned.... Thus I guess we can expect a Mavvie Civ3 package of both add-ons and the game at some point, and we have to wait until Civ4 for something newer.

C3C (when fully patched) is the Ultimate Civ3.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                  X