Fort/Barri enemy bonus? Are we sure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort/Barri enemy bonus? Are we sure?

I've been meaning to test it myself, but just don't have the time. Do forts and barricades actually give the enemy a defensive bonus while they are in your territory (ala roads/rail)?

Probably have read the answer in one of the manuals before, but its been so long since I've read through the original completely, or even gone up against an enemy stationed in a friendly fort, that there's a doubt.
    Last edited by Sarxis; December 16, 2003, 17:48.

75 views and no reply? A pox upon your houses!

Comment

I haven't tested it. My assumption has always been "yes."

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I've built several Fortresses and even some Barricades. Once I had an AI TOW slip into my country and planted himself in one of my empty Barricades. I don't know if he got the defense bonus or not, cause I pummeled him down to 1 hp w/ Arty, and then I was able to kill him.

Now that I think about it, it might have taken 2 Cavelry to take him-out. So yes, they do seem to get the bonus.
        "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X