No announcement yet.

C3C now at $14.99 (new price: $9.99)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3C now at $14.99 (new price: $9.99)!!

c3c is now at $14.99 on amazon!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

If they are going to drop the price this soon after release in the future, I will wait the extra month or so to make my purchase...

Comment

you said it bfg9000....i'm a little disappointed in this news.

Does that mean sales were really good or really bad...?
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I've easily gotten $15 worth of play in so it really isn't an issue to me. What pisses me off is $50 games you can finish in <10 hrs with no replay value.

Comment

me might have to order online ....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

nice price. even better once the patch is out

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
              If they are going to drop the price this soon after release in the future, I will wait the extra month or so to make my purchase...
              /me thinks this an offer from amazon that's not going to last long

all other online stores have not followed on the price drop so it's not an atari thing....

bottom line: dont wait

Comment

Definately worth $15.

Comment

We just bought the game from Amazon two weeks ago and got annoyed that the price dropped so soon, so my wife wrote to Amazon on their website and got a credit back ($10)...so, if you "just" bought C3C from Amazon, it won't hurt to ask for a credit back...
                  Otiosis locus hic non est, discede morator!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

* MarkG thinks this an offer from amazon that's not going to last long

all other online stores have not followed on the price drop so it's not an atari thing....

bottom line: dont wait
                    Well that makes me feel better that just Amazon is doing this. Obviously the are using it as a loss leader or part of some promotion scheme.

If everyone was cutting the price, it would suggest that it's not selling well. Does anyone know sales figures for C3C? Has there been any news regarding this?

Comment

In the States, Best Buy had it at advertised for $19.99 a couple weeks ago, although the register didn't reflect the sale price. I still got my $10 'rebate' when I showed them the ad.
                      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

This is really cheap really fast.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Is anyone else getting pissed at Amazon.com? They dropped the C3C price again. It's now $9.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least I supported the Civ franchise with MY OVERPAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I had to ride my bike 10miles (one way) just to get the xpack in the first place.

It was worth paying the extra $20... I've saved myself a membership at the Gym.

Comment

Working...
                              X