Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Rome Goes Post-Modern

re: Rise of Rome Scenario

When I researched the last tech and lept out of the "main" tech era to the future era I got all the popups from the epic game; ie the middle ages popup, and the industrial and modern era popups.
    Attached Files
    "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

strange, eh? and your workers get the modern look, if I'm not mistaken. I suppose this stuff occurs because of that hardcoded 4 age thing.

Comment

Oh, the four eras are hard-coded. I was wondering why they included the unknown distant future era (or whatever it's called).
      "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

I'm so into the game, I never even pay attention to the pictures. I never even noticed

Comment

I reported this one in the bug thread a week or so ago. It's sort of like a time machine, isn't it?

Comment

Strange.. I haven't gotten the pop-ups in a normal C3C epic game.

Comment

Why didn't they just make Modern Workers look like Ancient ones, same with the cities and worder splashes (so it won't change the look of the game).
              Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

I think I noticed this in the Mesopetamia conquest game. I don't remember whether I saw the splash screen or not, but I did notice the Workers started wearing overalls after a certain time.
                "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X