Corruption Bug Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption Bug Question

Has Firaxis or Breakaway confirmed that they intend to fix the corruption bug? Also, I would have thought that the beta testers would have brought it to their attention. Does anyone know if that was the case?

There has been some indication that patches are to come in the future although there hasn't yet been any mention of corruption being addressed within those patches.

Comment

I wasn't aware that any other issue was more pressing than the corruption bug.

I mean, besides the GPT thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba
        I wasn't aware that any other issue was more pressing than the corruption bug.
        Spelling/grammar mistakes in the Civilopedia are quite pressing, don't ya think?

Seriously though, I hope they fix the both bugs in the next patch. It's a pain having to be so careful with FP placement and GPT deals (unless I'm the one getting the gold, of course ).
        "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Corruption, although widely regarded as THE reason for any patch, is a very difficult thing to balance - to demonstrate this, the beta had some heavy attention placed on corruption and STILL so many are not happy with it.

There are many minor bugs reported, but they are scarce. However, these will certainly be easy to fix, as they are graphics glitches etc, and will not take the sort of testing and painstaking analysis change to corruption will take.

Thus we may not see much change to corruption in the first patch. I'm just saying be prepared just in case, is all.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
          X