The Three Sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Good thinking on that exploit.

I just got Conquests and was wondering whether people think it is really necessary to play the intro stuff first.
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I usually wait at least 2 years before playing any scenario maps.
        They give me an excuse to play some more after I may have had enough of the std game, plus they will have fix a few things.

Comment

I only played the first intro conquest, got bored, and moved on to the real deal. And frankly, I didn't find a reason for playing the intro campaigns first

The BEST use I can see for them, is if you just got Civ and all packs for the first time, and REALLY have no idea
          It's all my territory really, they just squat on it...!
          She didn't declare war on me, she's just playing 'hard to get'...

Comment

Alright then, I guess I will just skip the intros. I probably wouldn't be able to handle the intros because I really want to try out the Japan conquest.
            For your photo needs:
            http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I disagree.

The intro scenarios are fun in themselves, especially the locked alliance one. I tried that as the Dutch, and without building additional cities. This was a mistake, as I found when trying to go on the offensive and meeting the German UU in huge quantities.

Comment

I built my cities in a line going from the start loc to the volcanoes, and my last city built was right outside of eruption range.

i do have to say that in order to finish when I did, I had to, ahem, borrow treasure units from my foes, who essentially ignored me until it was too late for them to be a real threat.

And was I the only person who took about an hour trying to figure out why the treasure couldn't move on its own? (cuz it's so heavy...)

Comment

the same exploit works in the Age of Discovery scenario. sad, that.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                  X