Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCENARIO: Bank Your Booty Scenario.

Real simple addition to the Epic rules.

Adds the Gold, Silver, and Gem mines from Age of Discovery to the rules. You have to play with Victory Points win option activated but no Victory Points are awarded though.

Initially the idea for this was for PBEMs so you would have a tactical reason to ship things to your Palace for money. And of course other players would ambush your treasure convoys and take the Booty themselves.

The ability to build the three mines comes with Construction. Gems, Gold, and Silver are now Strategic Resources and Sugar has been added to be the eighth Luxury.

Will make a Cutthroat Scenario on this adding different Hidden Nationality unit paths to "redirect" Booty deposits.

The Zip should be unzipped in your Scenarios folder of Conquests.
    Attached Files

Great! - I look forward to the Cutthroats
    EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

I renamed Cutthroats to Pillage&Burn and finally got it uploaded.

Comment

Catchy name, bank your booty. Almost sounds like some sort of dance move.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I almost named it Bank Your Own Booty so it could be abreviated BYOB.

Comment

So when will we start a PBEM with this scenario? I'm anxious to bank your booty.

Comment

I'm trying to get one started with the Pillage and Burn one, which is a modified version of this one.

Comment

Working...
              X