The Egyptians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lololol

okay......... i am currently play testing out the Mongols.........

Ision
    Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

Comment

At some point you will have a bunch of these done. Make a thread for the links and slap them in it. Nothing unusal here. Then PM one of the moderators to see if they will sticky it.
      That is if you get to that point.

Comment

BTW the way I am not so sure it has to be the most compelling strat around. I would think that just having a comprehensive report for all the civs would be of value to new players. Even if they disagree with the conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          What does need have to do with it? I don't need the Pyramids, but I may build it.
          Not playing higher than monarch I simply don't know if there are needed wonders.
          In Civ2, at deity level, the Hanging Gardens were a need for me.
          I thought that in Civ3 at high level there could be also such need.
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Desired, yes, need nope. In Civ3 as you move up, it gets harder and harder to get any ancient wonders. At deity, you can get one of the ancients and maybe a coastal wonder. At Sid, it seems nearly impossible. I think it is a combination of the new 50 turn research and no trading contacts.

Anyway I was only teasing a bit, you do want them. One of the AU games was a no golden age game and hence you needed to not use your UU or build wonders that would trigger it.

Comment

Ision, you left out the most important use of the War Chariot! Until you have your GA, you can always build your UU no matter how out of date this is.

Build up a large treasury (2X is needed in Conquests compared to before), and pump out WCs quickly to upgrade all the way up to Calvary.
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

some great stuff here thank you Ision

some other links of his
                The Celts
                The Byzantines
                Zie Germans
                The Chinesse
                The Persians
                The Romans
                The Americans
                The Mongols
                The Babylonians
                The Greeks
                The Egyptians

now has anyone seen Ision around at all?

there are still several civs that could use his touch

we have not lost such a valuable resource have we???
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ision left. His official Goodbye thread is in the Strategy Forum at CFC.
                  "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                  -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Since I don't go to CFC, can you share what Ision's reason for leaving was?

People never leave...they just take long leave of absences....
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Link to Ision's goodbye at CFC

Basically, he has become disinterested in the game and he has also been asked to contribute to a new game, which will eat all his free time.

Too bad, Ision had a unique insight into the game.

Comment

thanks
                        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

People never leave...they just take long leave of absences....
                          only to true.

i for one am enjoying the absence.

Comment

Working...
                          X