Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! Conquests OCC victory on Emperor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Conquests OCC victory on Emperor!

Well, after several failed attempts I finally did it! Managed a diplomatic OCC victory (guess that's one good reason to help make sure those little civs stay alive...) It also helped that the random map generator gave me a archipelago instead of a pangea this time:

Way to go.

Comment

Well done, Rob.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Wow

Dem's a lot of wonders. impressive. almost a cultural vic as well, eh?

hey, why doesn't your city and nation culture match up?

Comment

i was about to ask the same thing...
          it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
            hey, why doesn't your city and nation culture match up?
            Hmm, good question! Maybe my carrier fleet has been away from home so long they have accumulated 58 cultural points of their own???

Comment

Did you move London?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well done, Rob.

I simply must mention that I won an OCC on Demigod during the beta...back when the plague was part of the standard game (nothing hurts an OCC game like the plague). I was about 2 turns away from a Spaceship victory when I hit 20k Culture. Disappointing but fun nonetheless.

Overall OCC is a lot easier with Conquests. Seafaring is now the trait of choice for it.

Dominae
                And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Did you move London?
                  Nope...I very much doubt I could have recovered from a capital move!

Comment

What does OCC stands for? Something with diplomatic victory? One city conquest? One city challenge?

Regardless, well done! All those wonders... Wheren't you ever temped to use those crusaders at your enemies?

Comment

Originally posted by MoonWolf
                      What does OCC stands for? Something with diplomatic victory? One city conquest? One city challenge?

Regardless, well done! All those wonders... Wheren't you ever temped to use those crusaders at your enemies?
                      One city challenge...you really can't afford to ever be at war if you are trying to win it, at least on the higher levels. Limiting yourself to 1 city cripples your potential military production.

Comment

Working...
                      X