Moving units all at once??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving units all at once??

Does anyone know how you can move all the units that are the same kind (chariots with chariots, spearmen with spearmen)?? I thought it was in the readme that came with the 1.29 patch but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me out?

On the right hand side of the screen, just above the mini map, there are two buttons. One moves the entire awake stack (J is the shortcut). Next to this button is one that will only move the awake units of the kind you have selected (Ctrl-J is the shortcut)
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Thx for the help Snotty .

Comment

Not sure if they are all available in CivIII, you may need PTW or C3C. You also need to have the preferences enabled for the advanced buttons to see them, IIRC.

Comment

Yeah I have PTW. I meant I had the 1.27 patch for PTW. I know I started a thread about this but do any of you have the TAM mod?? I have some questions about it. Sorry for all these questions about old mods. I used to be addicted to Civ3 but it's been about a year since I played it.

Comment

Not a reply, a further question : does the J, Ctrl-J work on the basic Civ3 (1.07) ?

Ok, it's primitive but I only just got it and I haven't finished a basic game yet !

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Brian

Comment

I don't think it works on a basic civ 3 game (1.07) but there's no harm in trying .

Comment

Thanks Settler, I had already tried it without success. I was just hoping that I was doing something wrong ....... darned inconvenient, even in the little battles I've had so far.

Looks like I'll have to upgrade as soon as !

Comment

Working...
                X